The AIC-Automotive Intelligence Center is a unique value-generation center for the automotive sector based on a concept of open innovation in which companies improve their competitiveness through cooperation. Using a market-oriented approach, AIC integrates knowledge, technology and industrial development under one umbrella.
The Center is dedicated to creating value in the sector in various areas:
- People, developing the best professionals.
- Processes, pioneering advanced technologies.
- Products, ascending within the vehicle development cycle.
The AIC-Automotive Intelligence Center focuses on:
- Integrating all necessary capabilities, at local and international levels.
- Implementing multiple independent, but complementary projects.
- Working with the flexibility to respond to the needs of local companies as well as multinationals and vehicle manufacturers.
The Center seeks to attract multidisciplinary businesses and projects and highly qualified professionals. AIC-Automotive Intelligence Center is managed by ACICAE-Basque Country Automotive Cluster and is located in Bilbao (Amorebieta-Etxano and Ermua).