An integral strategy for sustainable bicycle mobility
The Bike Intelligence Center leads an integral strategy for sustainable mobility in Bizkaia, in particular bicycle mobility, in collaboration with the automotive ecosystem and other agents interested in participating in the mobility transition already underway.
Axis 1.- Knowledge
- To generate the ideal conditions for the creation and development of a user knowledge ecosystem around the bicycle, as a basis for the promotion of sustainable mobility. mobility.
- Generate knowledge for decision making for all agents who wish to join or participate in this strategy, as well as to or participate in this strategy, whether they are regional, local or other institutions, both public and private. other types of institutions, both public and private.
- Support for the prioritisation of smart and sustainable mobility pilot projects and sharing of good practices, with the aim of defining challenges to promote mobility by bicycle and working on success stories to share them: business intelligence, integration of capacities, local and international agreements, etc.
Axis 2.- Industry, Innovation and Applied Research
- Promoting innovation and applied research around sustainable mobility and cycling (Research Centres).
- Promotion of an innovative and business ecosystem around bicycle mobility that, hand in hand with entrepreneurship, innovation and collaboration, will contribute to the capacities of local industry and the generation of economic activity and employment (Entrepreneurship). employment (Entrepreneurship).
- Promoting and coordinating industrial alliances of companies in the automotive sector to face common challenges that may sector companies to face common challenges that can lead to new industrial projects that generate economic projects that generate economic activity and employment in Bizkaia (R&D&I, value chain integration projects, projects of integration of the value chain, projects related to materials, components, etc.), components…) (Industry).
- Promotion of an innovative and business ecosystem around bicycle mobility, “Bicyclehub”, which brings together the main public and private agents around sustainable mobility (Community). sustainable mobility (Community).
- Support to accelerate the innovation process of any automotive company that wants to improve its competitiveness and to that wants to improve its competitiveness and face the new challenges of the energy transition.
Axis 3.- Training, Entrepreneurship, Talent and Awareness Raising
- Promotion of training at any professional level to improve the knowledge, qualifications and employability of people in the field of sustainable mobility in general and bicycle mobility in particular, promoting their competitiveness and skills (Universities and Training Centres).
- evelopment of knowledge and specialisation around bicycle mobility in Bizkaia, to turn it into an international Hub (attraction, presence, work with referents, open doors…).
Axis 4.- Positioning, Alliances and Branding
- Promote the socialisation of this strategy, and the professional environment, by organising conferences on sustainable mobility and opening up spaces for reflection.
- Promote and organise events that link Bizkaia with sustainable mobility.
- To develop and agree on as many alliances as necessary to achieve the Centre’s objectives.
- Promote, participate in and facilitate basic financing within the budgetary limits established in this agreement.