AIC is looking for a Project Manager – Electronics/Connectivity
Reporting to the Technical Manager, as Project Manager – Electronics/Connectivity with a high level of English, your main mission will focus on leading the complete customer-facing projects and following up on them, participating in the internal management of all milestones. In addition, you will participate at a technical level in projects related to the electronic connectivity of the products.
The various projects will be directly related to the development of products in the electronic field at national and international level.
- Technical definition of the project, analysis of the state of the art and implementation of solutions.
- Leading the project both internally and for the customer, following up the phases and milestones of the project and participating in the management.
- Ensure that the main objectives of scope, time, cost, quality and security are met.
- Estimating the total value of the investment and cost control.
- Participating in the supervision at technical level.
- Preparation and reporting of documentation related to the project.
We are looking for a profile with a degree in electronic engineering or similar, bringing a high level of written and spoken English with experience of at least four years in the management of technical projects in the electronic or IOT field. We are looking for a dynamic person, with communication skills and customer orientation, initiative and autonomy.