MAIER Group needs to incorporate a R&D&I Project Manager to its Technological Center in Gernika:
- Organization, monitoring and control of the R&D&I project in order to meet the objectives set in terms of quality, cost and deadline.
- Direct dialogue with the client as well as the dialogue and/or leadership with the different possible collaborators of the project (suppliers, universities, technology centers, companies, government agencies, etc.).
suppliers- universities- technological centers- companies- official organizations…).
- Dynamize with MAIER departments and external suppliers and collaborators the access to information and specifications necessary for the research and development of new products/technologies or innovation.
- To drive creativity activities in the company that generate new opportunities or products.
- Carry out and drive detailed studies and prototype phases, from the technical point of view of time-product-process-quality and cost.
We are looking for a professional in the field of engineering, and/or PhD research in technical branches (chemistry, physics, electronics …), with a command of English, with French or German and Basque language skills, and project management, communication and relational skills.
Availability to travel is required
Send your CV through our website : www.maier.es