MAIER Group needs to incorporate a Junior Project Engineer to its Technological Center in Gernika:
Reporting to the corresponding Product Manager, the selected person;
- Will carry out project planning, management and monitoring functions.
- Coordinate the people and areas involved in the projects (internal and external).
- Participate in technical presentations to customers.
- You will support ongoing projects in document management and technical management of the same.
In addition, you will have:
- Training plan oriented to project management and development.
- Experience in the development of innovative projects in a leading European company in the decoration of plastic parts.
- Development plan towards Project Leader functions or other functions in the Maier Group.
- Options for international experience in a global company.
- A dynamic and leading team in the automotive sector.
We are looking for recent graduates in Engineering, with a high level of English, with a second language (French or German) being an asset.
We consider fundamental characteristics for this position the enthusiasm to take a proactive role in our organization, the ability to plan and manage, and a strong customer orientation.
We are committed to the development of our people. Working at MAIER means constant development in the position and many interesting opportunities at international level.
Are we counting on you to take up the challenge?
If you are interested, please contact us through this e-mail address: email@example.com