MAIER Group needs to incorporate a Project Leader for the Production Systems area in its Technological Center in Gernika:
- Management, planning and general coordination of the deployment projects of Maier’s Industrial Model according to the existing infrastructure and its availability.
- Global design of the plants, in terms of macro flows of the product families to be manufactured and the structure of the manufacturing units that compose it.
- Design of the composition of the manufacturing units, in terms of micro flows, work methods, job organization and time measurement.
- Establishment of the model of the internal logistics of materials, connecting their flows with the logistic areas (warehouses, reception, load preparations,…).
- Management and supervision of training in the application of Lean Production tools: TPM, SMED, anti-error methods, 5S, visual management, etc.
We are looking for recent graduates in Engineering, preferably in the Organization branch, with a high level of English and Basque.
We consider leadership, analytical skills, as well as enthusiasm and commitment to the project in a multicultural and diverse environment to be fundamental characteristics for this position.
We are committed to the development of our people. Working at MAIER means constant development in the position and many interesting opportunities at international level.
Do we count on you to take on the challenge?
Send your CV through: firstname.lastname@example.org